820 14Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS T3237969
Reduced By $28,803
last change 5/5/2020
820 14Th Ave N
Home Description: 820 14Th Ave N
Under Construction. You can’t beat the street scape of this brand-new home near beautiful Crescent Lake! With new neighboring David Weekley Homes families, you will be in good company with plenty of outdoors activities and just minutes to thriving downtown. This home is ready to impress with attractive Shiplap throughout the home and beautiful touches with every turn. Enjoy the privacy of your study by closing the French doors to jump into the daily activities or entertain family and friends in the separate formal dining room with an easy pass through to your chef style kitchen. This gas equip kitchen is adorned with soft close stacked white cabinets, timeless marble backsplash, beautiful quartz countertops, large white apron front sink, and a generous island with plenty of seating space. Off the kitchen is a breakfast space and a built-in desk great for helping the kids with homework while preparing that night’s dinner. Need room for guest? There is a studio style retreat above the garage with a full bath, wet bar, and a beverage center. Escape upstairs to your own personal owner's retreat with features such as a frameless glass, rain shower, double vanity, and classy finishes.
- Elementary School: Woodlawn Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Great Room Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape,NonToxicFertilizerPesticide
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish, Non Toxic Pest Control, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2831
Available now at $819,990
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 6625
- Lot Dim: 50x125
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 2
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Street Brick
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,113,323 (35.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $290/sqft,
which is 18.3% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
820 14Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 820 14Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 820 14Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$3,989*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3237969) located at 820 14Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704, call: (813) 966-2115
820 14Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2831 sqft and
is currently priced at $819,990
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 545 26Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $747,000.
This home on 820 14Th Ave N has decreased in price by $28,803 and the last change was on 5/5/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Brownleigh Court, Bayview and Piedmont Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3237969 has been posted on this site since 4/20/2020 (43 days ago).