8260 Harborside Cir Englewood FL 34224 MLS D6105966
Less Photos /\
8260 Harborside Cir
Home Description: 8260 Harborside Cir
Just Reduced! Seller says bring your offers. Wow, rare end unit Townhome in Cape Haze Marina Village. Three bedrooms and 3 Full baths with excellent views of marina and ICW. Cape Haze Marina Bay is located at Marker 8 on the Intracoastal Waterway and close to Stump Pass and Boca Grande Pass. The Main living area is on the 3rd floor and consists of Kitchen, dining area and living area as well as a full bath and 3rd bedroom. 2 Bedrooms and baths located on the first elevated level. Beautiful views from all levels of this townhome. Wrap around balconies on each floor increase your living space and make it so much easier to maintain. Lots of outdoor spaces including a rooftop sundeck. Nestled in Cape haze Marina and close to easy fuel, service and all of the Marina amenities including their beautiful pool. Freedom boat club is based here as well for those looking for a super easy boating option right at their back door. Don't let this catch get away from you! See this one today! Seller also has a dockominium at Seagull Moorings for sale under separate MLS listing.
- Address: 8260 Harborside Cir
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: Englewood
- Zip: 34224
- County: Charlotte
- Elementary School: Vineland Elementary
- Middle School: L.A. Ainger Middle
- High School: Lemon Bay High
- Water View: Canal, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water Name: CAPE HAZE MARINA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater, Marina
- Water Feet: 52
- Water Access: Marina
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 3105
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 720
- Lot Acres: 0.02
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 24
- HOA Fees: $3,600 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $300
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: Cul-de-sac
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: 8260
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Per Charlotte County Ordinances.
8260 Harborside Cir Englewood FL 34224
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,649*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Tarpon Real Estate Inc.
8260 Harborside Cir, Englewood FL is a condo of 1735 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
This condo on 8260 Harborside Cir has decreased in price by $30,900 and the last change was on 4/24/2019.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
MLS D6105966 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2019 (436 days ago).