8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701 Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4433218
Less Photos /\
8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701
Home Description: 8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701
SIESTA KEY - HIDDEN LAGOON BEACH CLUB - PENTHOUSE UNIT - FULL PANORAMIC GULF OF MEXICO VIEWS. There are very very few of these properties on Siesta Key. A real seventh floor penthouse, end unit, with full south and west panoramic "Gulf of Mexico" views, just breathtaking! Capture all Siesta Key sunsets no matter what time of year. All living rooms / bedrooms boast the same Gulf Views. Fully updated, no room left untouched. In order to appreciate these tasteful updates one must look at the photo's / virtual tour attached to listing (includes drone footage). This rare property includes but is not limited to a very large open floor plan; living / kitchen, three bedrooms, three bath areas, a den, a fully enclosed balcony and laundry room. This particular unit comes with a deeded under building very oversized garage (you will not get caught in the rain). The garage has plenty of room for not only two oversized vehicles but can accommodate quite a bit of other storage. The common property amenities are quite extensive; private beach access, heated pool, beach locker, nature preserve with kayak / canoe launch, mature landscaping, secure entry, on site manger, exterior automatic hurricane shutters on all windows including hurricane front door protection. This building is very private and is not transient living (no weekly/daily rentals allowed).
- Address: 8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701
- Unit Num: 701
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34242
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Boat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Other, Park, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Other
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full, Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Water Feet: 1200
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean, Lagoon, Marina
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Other, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Bar, Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom, Elevated, Other
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick, Cement Siding, Concrete, Other
- Foundation: Stem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Membrane, Other
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 2530
Available now at $2,100,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Reserved, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control, Other, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas, Other, Propane, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Other
- Lot Sqft: 415800
- Lot Dim: 600 X 693
- Lot Acres: 9.50
- Total Acre: 5 to less than 10
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid Rise
- Location: CoastalConstruction Control Line, Conservation Area, In County, Irregular Lot, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Gas, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Other, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $4,029 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,343
- Building Num Floors: 7
- Building Name Number: HIDDEN LAGOON
- Condo Floor Number: 7
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$1,375,897 (34.5% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $830/sqft,
which is 25.7% less than similar condos
in the 34242 zip code.
8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701 Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701
For Sale Near: 8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701
- Approx Payment:$10,216*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4433218) located at 8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701 Sarasota FL 34242, call: (813) 966-2115
8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701, Sarasota FL is a condo of 2530 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,100,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable condo for sale at 304 Beach Rd # 2-A in Sarasota is listed at $690,000.
This condo on 8600 Midnight Pass Rd # 701 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Beach, Gulf & Bay Club and Sarasota Surf And Racquet are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4433218 has been posted on this site since 4/12/2019 (416 days ago).