868 Patterson Dr Sarasota FL 34234 MLS A4413579
Reduced By $50,500
last change 3/19/2019
Less Photos /\
868 Patterson Dr
Home Description: 868 Patterson Dr
Amazing opportunity to own a charming ‘West of the Trail’ pool home, perfectly tucked into a quiet neighborhood just north of downtown Sarasota. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home also features a detached building which is perfect for a studio, workshop or she shed. With lush landscaping and a privacy fence around the screened pool, lanai, and open air patio, this outdoor oasis offers privacy and generous space for entertaining. The bright and cheery living space is accentuated by numerous windows, volume ceilings, and gorgeous wood floors which flow throughout the entire home. There is also a nook off the living room with a built-in desk, cabinets and shelving. The centrally located kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a pass-through window to the living room with counter seating. Both bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms and one bathroom was completely updated in 2019. For peace of mind this home features a newer roof (2018) and the A/C is still under warranty. The over 600 sq. ft. carport provides enough room for 3 cars, and the storage shed just behind the carport can store all your outdoor essentials.
- Address: 868 Patterson Dr
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34234
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Fiberglass, In Ground, Lighting
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Bungalow, Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC UV/Elec. Filtration
- Building Sqft: 2098
Available now at $348,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||12x10||First|
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad, Tandem
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 6652
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 309
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$231,422 (33.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $244/sqft,
which is 13.5% less than similar homes
in the 34234 zip code.
868 Patterson Dr Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 868 Patterson Dr
For Sale Near: 868 Patterson Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,693*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4413579) located at 868 Patterson Dr Sarasota FL 34234, call: (813) 966-2115
868 Patterson Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1424 sqft and
is currently priced at $348,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1950.
A comparable home for sale at 1365 N Riverside Dr in Sarasota is listed at $145,000.
This home on 868 Patterson Dr has decreased in price by $50,500 and the last change was on 3/19/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bradford Manor and Sunnybrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4413579 has been posted on this site since 9/20/2018 (614 days ago).