8700 Dunmore Dr Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4444260
Reduced By $295,000
last change 10/16/2019
Less Photos /\
8700 Dunmore Dr
Home Description: 8700 Dunmore Dr
12.5% BELOW APPRAISED VALUE. Stay away from the traffic of the Keys and come home to this fully gated spectacular 2007-built residence with over 4,000 sq. ft. of indoor and over 3,600 sq. ft. of sheltered outdoor living space built for private and luxurious waterfront Florida living and VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS. High-end features throughout include granite and marble countertops, travertine and shell stone tile, hardwood floors, beautiful crown molding and trim, architectural arches and columns, custom cherry cabinetry, European fixtures, surround sound, and impact rated soundproofed glass. The professional Chef’s kitchen will dazzle you with its ‘continent’ with built in steamer, commercial Thermador 6 burner + 2 oven gas range, Viking refrigerator/freezer, Miele espresso machine, Sub Zero wine cooler and beverage bar, water purification, and a walk in butler’s pantry. The combined indoor dining areas can accommodate seating for 22. The Crown Jewel of the Castle is the third level terrace providing the very finest views of Little Sarasota Bay bringing serenity with every moment. Fun in the water begins with the stylish Pebble Tec Pool and paver sun deck, multiple watercraft lifts, fishing dock, and kayak launch. The estate is walled for privacy and includes parking for many cars.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Salt Water
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 125
- Water Extras: Dock - Concrete, Dock w/Electric, Fishing Pier, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Travertine, Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Island, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $2,200,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Under Building
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 4
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sprinkler Meter
- Lot Sqft: 16919
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Sidewalk
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,330,814 (39.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $513/sqft,
which is 28.4% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
8700 Dunmore Dr Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8700 Dunmore Dr
For Sale Near: 8700 Dunmore Dr
- Approx Payment:$10,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4444260) located at 8700 Dunmore Dr Sarasota FL 34231, call: (813) 966-2115
8700 Dunmore Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4285 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,200,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 1622 Kenilworth St in Sarasota is listed at $1,897,000.
This home on 8700 Dunmore Dr has decreased in price by $295,000 and the last change was on 10/16/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Holiday Harbor, Coral Cove and Phillippi Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4444260 has been posted on this site since 9/4/2019 (273 days ago).