8707 25Th St E Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4445208
Reduced By $46,000
last change 9/13/2019
Less Photos /\
8707 25Th St E
Home Description: 8707 25Th St E
Motivated Seller! This cozy country charmer offers close to 1 acre of the best of Florida’s nature. Majestic oak trees and a scenic creek surround the home providing an oasis of natural serenity. Quiet and secluded; yet, ideally located for living conveniences. Beautiful and spacious both inside and out, this home has had continuous improvements and updating such as gorgeous wood plank tiles that greet you as you enter the home. Right off the foyer you’ll find the stunning kitchen with sleek cabinetry, ample counter space and newer stainless steel appliances. The kitchen blends seamlessly into the surrounding dining and living areas, perfect for entertaining! With two living rooms, one can enjoy board games & TV in one room or choose to snuggle up in front of the fireplace & unwind in the other, the options are endless! The two guest bedrooms share a bathroom and provide views of lush foliage from almost every window. Escape to the large master suite where the terrazzo flooring further adds to the charm and appeal of the home and French doors lead you outside. Saving the best for the last... the newly added 500 SQ FT deck offers the perfect space for entertaining with friends and overlooks the expansive backyard. Storage galore as the property includes a 12 x 12 shed and attached two car garage! Bring your boats, trailers and toys as there is no HOA or deed restrictions. Minutes away from dining & schools!
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Water View: Creek
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Other, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room
- Exterior Features: Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Other
Available now at $373,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Lot Sqft: 34935
- Lot Acres: 0.80
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 2
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$380,061 (1.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $171/sqft,
which is 0.7% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
8707 25Th St E Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8707 25Th St E
For Sale Near: 8707 25Th St E
- Approx Payment:$1,819*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4445208) located at 8707 25Th St E Parrish FL 34219, call: (813) 966-2115
8707 25Th St E, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2191 sqft and
is currently priced at $373,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1965.
A comparable home for sale at 12151 Maple Ridge Dr in Parrish is listed at $299,900.
This home on 8707 25Th St E has decreased in price by $46,000 and the last change was on 9/13/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Crosscreek, Rivers Reach and Country River Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4445208 has been posted on this site since 9/4/2019 (172 days ago).