883 Royal Birkdale Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS W7810087
Less Photos /\
883 Royal Birkdale Dr
Home Description: 883 Royal Birkdale Dr
A unique opportunity to own a grand home in the private community of Cypress Run! This distinguished community has a beautifully updated gated guard house and a championship golf course. This custom built and well-loved home, which sits on over 1/2 acre, will surely impress with 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms! This home is located on the 11th hole and is superior in craftsmanship with a timeless brick exterior. The double-doors at the entry open to a foyer and formal living room that offer a lovely view and passageway via french doors to the screened lanai with pool and hot tub. The sizable, updated, brick-pavered back lanai area offers plenty of seating and is plumbed for an outdoor kitchen. A large master bedroom boasts a fireplace and office/ reading den. The master bath offers a private washroom area, a jetted tub and large walk-in shower. There are luxurious vaulted ceilings in the great room and formal dining room and built-in cabinetry throughout. The media room with bar is a wonderful place to entertain guests. While the playroom offers tons of space and storage! The playroom is adjacent to the laundry room with bonus room. Upstairs is an extensive multi-use loft with three custom designed bedrooms and attached bathrooms. Enjoy a golfers paradise, or take in the beautiful, graceful wildlife that you are sure to see in this quiet, peaceful neighborhood.
- Elementary School: Brooker Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Other Specify In Remarks
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Other Specify In Remarks
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Other Specify In Remarks, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Media Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Wet Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Bidet, Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Brick, Stucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 9337
Available now at $899,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 22930
- Lot Acres: 0.53
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 55
- HOA Fees: $159 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $159
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Private Road, Security
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$1,264,633 (40.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $119/sqft,
which is 27.5% less than similar homes
in the 34688 zip code.
883 Royal Birkdale Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 883 Royal Birkdale Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,373*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7810087) located at 883 Royal Birkdale Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34688, call: (813) 966-2115
883 Royal Birkdale Dr, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 7530 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 1001 Royal Birkdale Dr in Tarpon Springs is listed at $599,900.
This home on 883 Royal Birkdale Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Wentworth Estates, Chateaux Des Lacs and Grey Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7810087 has been posted on this site since 3/2/2019 (450 days ago).