9050 Sugar Loaf Way Seminole FL 33776 MLS U8080523
Reduced By $10,000
last change 5/22/2020
Less Photos /\
9050 Sugar Loaf Way
Home Description: 9050 Sugar Loaf Way
Very desirable schools!!! All schools within walking distance!! This beautifully updated and immaculate 2-Story block home located in the gated community of Kensington Isle. You'll fall in love with all of the thoughtful finishes and features that were added to this home... Hand sculpted dark wood flooring, Gas range, Designer lighting fixtures, recessed lighting, dual pane windows, stainless steel appliances, crown molding, and more. This home's open floor plan is perfect for just about everyone! Downstairs Features: A formal dining room, Gourmet style kitchen with large island and dinette that overlooks the expansive living room, Large laundry room with custom cabinetry, and a half bath that also serves as a great pool bath. Upstairs Features: 3 bedrooms, and the master retreat with a walk-in custom closet and master bath featuring a dual sinks, garden bath, and shower stall, A massive loft area perfect for a play room, entertaining space, game or media room. The amazingness of this home doesn't stop on the inside! Step outside to the complete backyard getaway... Custom built gas fireplace with individually laid stonework, travertine deck, and a salt pool with Pebble Tec finish all overlooking a landscaped and wooded backdrop with a conservation pond just on the other side. Not only is this home amazing inside and out its location can't be beat either.
- Elementary School: Bauder Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Other
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4238
Available now at $659,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Oversized, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Propane
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane
- Lot Sqft: 7388
- Lot Dim: 73x103
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $130 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $130
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Private, Unincorporated
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$511,217 (22.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $206/sqft,
which is 1.3% less than similar homes
in the 33776 zip code.
9050 Sugar Loaf Way Seminole FL 33776
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9050 Sugar Loaf Way
- Approx Payment:$3,211*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Beggins.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8080523) located at 9050 Sugar Loaf Way Seminole FL 33776, call: (813) 966-2115
9050 Sugar Loaf Way, Seminole FL is a single family home of 3211 sqft and
is currently priced at $659,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2011.
A comparable home for sale at 9820 Portside Dr in Seminole is listed at $469,900.
This home on 9050 Sugar Loaf Way has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 5/22/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Harbor View, Sea Pines and Crossing At Narrows are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8080523 has been posted on this site since 3/31/2020 (60 days ago).