910 Rolling Hills Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS U8079775
Less Photos /\
910 Rolling Hills Dr
Home Description: 910 Rolling Hills Dr
Outdoor Entertaining will be a breeze on your spacious Screened Lanai with beautiful POOL. A GREAT SPLIT Floor plan which flows for both togetherness yet offers privacy amenities. As you enter you will be greeted and welcomed by the spacious foyer, dining room & living room. Then continue on to your delightful kitchen with lots of counter space and includes the open breakfast area. Your family room is special with a decor accented by vaulted ceilings and skylights making the entire area light & bright. These rooms also overlook the setting of the pool and lanai. The Master bedroom suite has beautiful wood flooring accented with sliding doors that also invite you to enjoy the ambiance of your lanai setting. A few more items to note, lots of tile and beautiful wood floors throughout. a newer refrigerator, a newer garage door, and just 8 year old dimensional shingle roof. The Inside laundry room is complete with lovely newer cabinetry and the maytag washer and dryer. If you haven't fallen in love yet, wait till you visit your neighborhood ambiance and amenities. Beautiful main drive adorned with a beautiful umbrella of trees, A hiking & biking trail complete with outdoor exercise incentives within the park. Yes an Olympic size pool. a clubhouse for those special gatherings, tennis courts, basketball court, volleyball court, playground, and a community loaded with new friends all included. Westlake Village is known to be one of Palm Harbor’s loved communities, sitting on 30-acres all with high lot elevations. It has been said and repeated..."once you live in Westlake Village you never want to leave. Yes with all of "that" there is still more. Location is Close to Florida's best beaches, the Pinellas Trail, Honeymoon Island, and you are less than a mile to the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, newer YMCA borders the village, sports leagues all close by and of course downtown Old historic Palm Harbor that invites you to enjoy it's restaurants. County parks, and lots of nearby shopping.
- Address: 910 Rolling Hills Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Palm Harbor
- Zip: 34683
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Westlake Village
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trails, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Sutherland Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Palm Harbor Univ High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Handicapped Accessible, Shower No Tub
- Utility Room Features: Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2858
Available now at $375,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 11700
- Lot Dim: 90x130
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 2
- HOA Fees: $672 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $56
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Insurance, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$383,143 (2.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $170/sqft,
which is 19.5% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
910 Rolling Hills Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 910 Rolling Hills Dr
For Sale Near: 910 Rolling Hills Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,824*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Realtec Group Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8079775) located at 910 Rolling Hills Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683, call: (813) 966-2115
910 Rolling Hills Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 2206 sqft and
is currently priced at $375,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1979.
A comparable home for sale at 2729 Beagle Path Way in Palm Harbor is listed at $479,900.
This home on 910 Rolling Hills Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Harbor Lakes, Baywood Village and Hidden Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8079775 has been posted on this site since 3/24/2020 (9 days ago).