9148 Maple Ct Largo FL 33777 MLS T3197486
Less Photos /\
9148 Maple Ct
Home Description: 9148 Maple Ct
Incredible opportunity to own this pristine home located at the end of a cul-de-sac in the HIGHLY DESIRABLE Woods at Lake Seminole neighborhood. This two story home is meticulously maintained with 4 bedroom, plus den/office/playroom, 2.5 bath home and 2308 SF of living space. Gorgeous wood flooring and natural light can be found throughout main living areas. The spacious kitchen boasts stunning granite countertops over maple cabinets, a large center island, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast nook. The separate dining room is wonderful for hosting guests or a growing family. Relax in the open concept family room accented with a gas fire place, or head outside for a soak in the spa. Entertain your family and friends in the private screened-enclosed pool/spa area, complete with custom brick pavers, a covered patio, plenty of room to grill out, an a well manicured yard. The pool is finished with Pebble Tec and is heated with natural gas. The luxurious master suite offers a huge walk-in closet and an incredible ensuite with granite countertops, a double vanity, garden tub, private lavatory, and walk-in shower. Other upgrades include crown moldings, plantation shutters, a 2 car garage and so much more. This home is centrally located to the beaches, Starbucks, golf, shopping, hospitals, downtown St. Petersburg, International Mall, and Tampa International Airport.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 7349
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 96
- HOA Fees: $175 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $14
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$709,762 (51.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $202/sqft,
which is 5.2% less than similar homes
in the 33777 zip code.
9148 Maple Ct Largo FL 33777
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9148 Maple Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,282*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Real Living Casa Fina Realty.
9148 Maple Ct, Largo FL is a single family home of 2323 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 8994 Baywood Park Dr in Largo is listed at $650,000.
This home on 9148 Maple Ct has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 10/21/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Bardmoor Golf View, Hidden Bayou and Bardmoor Golf View are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3197486 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2019 (162 days ago).