916 66Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4444555
Reduced By $55,000
last change 10/1/2019
Less Photos /\
916 66Th St Nw
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 916 66Th St Nw
PRICED TO SELL!! BEST VALUE IN ALL OF NW BRADENTON! Dont miss this one! Homeowner of 40 yrs. has made wonderful memories in this beautiful and meticulously maintained, updated home, but has found her condo and is ready for next season of her life. This is your gain!! NEW ROOF (2017), (3) NEW A/C units and ducts (appreciate savings with 'zoned' air and very efficient, new units)!! , NEWER WINDOWS - Hurricane Impact (installed in 2014 and 2007)! UPDATED BATHROOMS, UPDATED FLOORING! RECESSED LIGHTING! CROWN MOLDING! Homeowner had all inspections done 2 months ago which earned stellar reports! The enormous great room is as inviting as it is spacious with its large windows complete with landscaped views and a lovely field stone fireplace. The master bedroom suite encompasses the 2nd floor and has a large, updated master bathroom. An office is just off the master suite, but could also become a trendy dressing room closet or be used as 5th bedroom - perhaps a nursery. The master bedroom's screened deck was made for your morning cup of coffee with lovely views of the huge, manicured backyard - room for big pool! The other (3) bedrooms are downstairs - a perfect split floor plan for a growing family or guests. Bring your boat or RV! There's a dedicated space on the side of this fully fenced home equipped with a double-wide gate. NO deed restrictions - NO HOA FEES!
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Great Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Other Specify In Remarks
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $394,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 13700
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No pet restrictions
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$601,907 (52.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $102/sqft,
which is 93.8% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
916 66Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 916 66Th St Nw
For Sale Near: 916 66Th St Nw
- Approx Payment:$1,921*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wagner Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4444555) located at 916 66Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209, call: (813) 966-2115
916 66Th St Nw, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3860 sqft and
is currently priced at $394,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1971.
A comparable home for sale at 2015 81St St Nw in Bradenton is listed at $644,900.
This home on 916 66Th St Nw has decreased in price by $55,000 and the last change was on 10/1/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Fairway Acres, Fairway Manor and Village Green Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4444555 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2019 (141 days ago).