923 S Golf View St Tampa FL 33629 MLS T3188116
Reduced By $295,000
last change 9/16/2019
Less Photos /\
923 S Golf View St
Home Description: 923 S Golf View St
This Home Features 5 Bedrooms & 6 Baths And A Detached Two-Car Garage With A Two-Story Guesthouse. This Home Is Bright With A Beautiful Layout. As You Arrive Down The Brick Lined Street You Immediately Take Notice Of The Majestic Oaks And Stately Manicured Grounds. Upon Entry The Grand Foyer Welcomes You And Opens Into A Spacious Formal Living Room With A Double Sided Wood Burning Fireplace. Also Featured On The First Floor Is A Stately Formal Dining Room, Library With Restored Mahogany Wood Work And Built-In Wet Bar With Sub-Zero Wine Fridge. It's All About Entertaining On A Luxurious Scale With Your Built In Sound System, Chef's Kitchen Including Granite Counters, Stainless Subzero Refrigerator, Restaurant Grade Gas Wolfe Stove/Exhaust Hood And Walk In Butlers Pantry. Off The Kitchen The Main Family Room Fills With Natural Light Which Showcases The Imported German End Grain Oak Floors Leading To French Doors That Flow To The Magnificent Grounds. The Master Suite Feels Like A Luxury Hotel Featuring A Kohler DTV Shower And Spa With Integrated Sound And Light Therapy And A Custom Walk In Closet That Will Rival Any Designers Showroom. The 3rd Floor Includes A Spacious Theater Room, Full Bath With Seamless Glass Shower And Plenty Of Walk-In Attic Storage.
- Elementary School: Roosevelt-HB
- Middle School: Coleman-HB
- High School: Plant-HB
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Reclaimed Wood, Wood
- Master Bedroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Historical, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Brick
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 6209
Available now at $2,400,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 4
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 14950
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Brick
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$1,768,545 (26.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $404/sqft,
which is 9.4% less than similar homes
in the 33629 zip code.
923 S Golf View St Tampa FL 33629
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 923 S Golf View St
For Sale Near: 923 S Golf View St
- Approx Payment:$11,675*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Tampa Central.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3188116) located at 923 S Golf View St Tampa FL 33629, call: (813) 966-2115
923 S Golf View St, Tampa FL is a single family home of 5945 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,400,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1927.
A comparable home for sale at 3624 S Gardenia Ave in Tampa is listed at $1,399,999.
This home on 923 S Golf View St has decreased in price by $295,000 and the last change was on 9/16/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Stoney Point, Golf View Place and Beach Park Isle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3188116 has been posted on this site since 7/30/2019 (305 days ago).