941 Arlington Ave N # 28 St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS T3172927
Less Photos /\
941 Arlington Ave N # 28
Home Description: 941 Arlington Ave N # 28
Under Construction. UNDER CONSTRUCTION. SPECIAL PHASE 3 GRAND OPENING PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. PROMOTIONAL CREDITS, PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. New Construction contemporary townhome on MLK in the heart of vibrant downtown St. Pete. This spacious home has 1,972 sq. ft. of living space with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 2 partial baths, enormous 348 sq. ft. of rooftop living space, an additional patio off the owner’s suite, and a 2-car garage. Included features: concrete block construction, engineered wood flooring throughout second floor, ceramic tile in wet areas, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and gas connections. Enjoy all the benefits of a gas community that is fenced and features gated access. Walk to the bay and waterfront shopping, dining, entertainment and culture. Thrive in this eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, outdoor activities, night life, sports venues, museums and galleries. Enjoy a lifestyle unmatched in the greater Tampa Bay area.
- Address: 941 Arlington Ave N # 28
- Unit Num: 28
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: St Petersburg
- Zip: 33705
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Gated
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Loft
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Other
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC
- Building Sqft: 2433
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 800
- Lot Acres: 1.00
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 28
- HOA Fees: $273 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $272
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: In City Limits, Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 4
- Building Name Number: 3
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No aggressive breeds, refer to HOA docs
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$619,531 (4.8% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $330/sqft,
which is 13.0% less than similar condos
in the 33705 zip code.
941 Arlington Ave N # 28 St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 941 Arlington Ave N # 28
- Approx Payment:$3,167*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Crestview Realty Group Llc.
941 Arlington Ave N # 28, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 1972 sqft and
is currently priced at $651,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable condo for sale at 945 Arlington Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $612,000.
This condo on 941 Arlington Ave N # 28 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Pinellas Point, Bay Colony Estates and Coquina Key are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3172927 has been posted on this site since 5/6/2019 (396 days ago).